Case History 1/4/2023
Long-term partnership to support digital evolution
agile software development
Founded in 1946 by inventing the Schedina, Sisal has been innovating the world of games and payment services for more than 70 years.
For more than 10 years, WebScience has been supporting Sisal with the design, planning and implementation and maintenance of digital services to support end consumers and the network of more than 45,000 points of sale affiliated with Sisal both on the Italian territory. Since 2018, with the award to Sisal of the concession to manage lottery-based games in Morocco, WebScience also supports Sisal in this market.
Among the most significant projects carried out by WebScience for Sisal:
- the constellation of information websites dedicated to national totalisator numerical games, including the SuperEnalotto
- the numerical games showcase, which allows the collection of online bets within the gaming portal of Sisal and the main online gaming operators operating in Italy
- the institutional website of Sisal
- the online gaming website for the Moroccan market
- the Systems Noticeboard, to enable Sisal's receivers to create and sell complex gaming systems, both via PC and directly from the gaming terminal
- back-end applications that support the processes of determining winning combinations for numerical games, both in the Italian and Moroccan markets